The application guide contains information on who can apply, funding limitations, criteria and important dates for the IMAGINE Community Grants. The application form has been designed to help us understand your organization, your community and your project. The application will ask you to think about the following:
- Who? Tell us about your group or organization and what brings you together. Who are your community partners in this project?
- Where? Tell us about your community, not just where you live, but what challenges and opportunities you face in realizing your project goals.
- When? What are the anticipated timelines for your project, including start and end dates?
- What? Tell us about your great idea for health promotion, chronic disease or injury prevention project.
- Why? What led you and your community to determine that this project is needed to improve the overall health of your community? How will it benefit your residents?
- How? How do you plan to use the funds to put your ideas to action? What are the plans to continue the project after the funding ends?