Choose to take part in activities that support healthy aging!
This month, we want to know how you invest in your health. Tell us (or show us!) how you take part in activities that support healthy aging for your chance to win weekly prizes and a $150 grand prize! Enter the contest on the Northern Health Matters blog!
Need some inspiration?
Invest in your body:
- Choose a variety of activities you enjoy for each season. Try snowshoeing in the winter or berry picking in the summer!
- Enjoy a balanced diet including whole grains, vegetables & fruits, lean meats, and lower fat dairy products.
Invest in your mind:
- Take a course, paint a picture, or learn something new or creative.
- Share your cultural practices across generations: join a drumming group or share a recipe!
Invest in your relationships:
- Share dinner with a friend or neighbour. People who eat together, eat better!
- Volunteer! It’s a great way to get involved and meet new people.
The time to start investing in your health is now! How are you investing?