Do you have an idea for a project that promotes staying healthy? Applications are now being accepted for IMAGINE Community Grants!
Who is eligible to apply?
- Service agencies
- Regional Districts & municipalities
- First Nations Bands, community organizations, and Health Centres
- Schools or PACs
Which project ideas are eligible?
Projects must address one or more of the following priorities:
- Healthy eating and food security
- Physical activity and active living
- Injury prevention
- Tobacco-free communities
- Positive mental health
- Prevention of substance harms
- Healthy early childhood development
- Healthy aging
Make your community healthier – apply today!
Grant information and applications are available on the IMAGINE Community Grants page. Application deadline is October 31, 2016.