- Physically disabled persons
- People with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, M.S. or heart disease
- Post-operative or rehabilitative patients who want to maintain a link to medical assistance after returning home from the hospital
- The fragile elderly
- Seniors who live alone or are alone for part of the day
- People who are concerned about their safety or security and want personalized assistance (i.e. people in at-risk relationships, care staff working in at-risk work places, such as detention facilities, hospitals, group homes)
- Women in high-risk pregnancies, with multiple births or with babies that have had apnea spells
Lifeline provides safety, security and independence to individuals who might otherwise be unable to continue living in their own homes, surrounded by the things they love.
Family members have peace of mind knowing that their loved-one can easily get help should an emergency situation arise.