Our mission is to deliver quality preventive dental health programs to communities throughout northern BC.
We work with children, families and other health professionals to help prevent tooth decay (cavities) by providing:
- Free oral assessments of children's teeth (does not replace regular dental office visits)
- Education on how to care for teeth.
- Free fluoride varnish for children at risk for tooth decay.
- Help to families searching for a dental office.
- Dental resources to schools and daycares
- Participation in community health fairs and wellness projects.