Do you have an idea for a project that promotes staying healthy? Applications are now being accepted for IMAGINE Community Grants!
Who is eligible to apply?
- Service agencies
- Regional Districts & municipalities
- First Nations Bands, community organizations, and health centres
- Schools or PACs
Which project ideas are eligible?
Projects must address one or more of the following priorities:
- Healthy eating and food security
- Physical activity and active living
- Injury prevention
- Tobacco-free communities
- Positive mental health
- Prevention of substance harms
- Healthy early childhood development
- Healthy aging
Make your community healthier –
Full application criteria, grant information, and application forms are
available on the
IMAGINE Community Grants page. Application deadline is March 31, 2017.
There will be two opportunities to apply for IMAGINE Community Grants in 2017. The next cycle for IMAGINE Community Grants will be released in the fall of 2017.